The Basics. The Post…
- must be original and should not have been published elsewhere online already.
- must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- should be simple. If you have lots of ideas for one post, save them for new posts!
- must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- must not be entirely self-promotional.
- can be flexible in length. Consider 250 -1000 words as a guideline depending on your purpose.
- a suggested title.
- a brief author’s bio (approx. 50 words).
- links, where applicable, not simply marketing-related links.
- may include links to your website and blog in author’s bio.
- must include a photo of yourself to include with your bio.
Formatting Preferences for Readability
- Use subheadings in the post body
- Use short paragraphs and/or bullet points
- Images are worth a thousand words, we strongly encourage you to include images/video with your posts
- All images/video should be properly attributed and credited. Even Creative Commons licensed photos require attribution, so include a link at the bottom of the post to the photographer’s website.
Deadlines are just that…Deadlines
- Stick to the schedule agreed upon. Communicate at least 24 hours ahead of time, if your post will not be on time.
Our Editorial Policies
- All post will be reviewed by our Editors for formatting and grammatical adjustments.
- Editors will notify you for all major changes.
- Editors reserve the right to reject posts that do not reflect the ethos of Groundation Grenada